Asset CleanUp Pro 220.127.116.11 Nulled There are often times when you are using a theme and a number of plugins which are enabled and run on the same page.Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin Nulled However, you don’t need to use all of them and to improve the speed of your website and make the HTML source code cleaner, it’s better to prevent those styles and scripts from loading.
18.104.22.168 - 16 April 2021 * Divi builder edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define('WPACU_LOAD_ON_DIVI_BUILDER_EDIT', true); that can be set in wp-config.php / read more: https://www.assetcleanup.com/docs/?p=1260 * Cache Enabler (compatibility with older versions): Make sure the deprecated "cache_enabler_before_store" hook is in use * Unload "photoswipe" fix: If WooCommerce's PhotoSwipe was unloaded, empty dots were printed at the bottom of the page from unused/unneeded HTML (hide it by marking the DIV with the "pswp" class as hidden) * Improvement: Only use 'type="text/css"' when it's needed (e.g. an older theme is used that doesn't support HTML5) * Improvement: Make SweetAlert2 independent (styling, functionality) from other SweetAlert scripts that might be loaded from other plugins/themes (e.g. "WooCommerce Quickbooks Connector" export in an edit product page was not working) * Fix: Better detection for the homepage (e.g. the latest posts page was mistaken with the homepage in the front-end view of the CSS/JS manager) * Fix: Better detection for the singular page; Make sure the latest posts page such as the "Blog" one is also checked) * Fix: Make sure the license deactivation works even if the license is not valid so that it could be replaced with a valid one (e.g. a null version was initially used)
Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Bulk Unloads: Everywhere (Site-Wide), On Specific Pages & Post Types, Add load exceptions
- Enable “Test Mode” to only apply the plugin’s changes for the logged-in administrator for debugging purposes
- Remove unused elements from theandincluding the following link tags
- Site-Wide Unload For Common Elements that are often unused such as: WordPress
- Emojis, jQuery Migrate, Comment Reply (if not using WP as a blog)
- Disable XML-RPC Protocol Support partially or completely
- Inline CSS Files
- Defer CSS loaded in theto reduce render-blocking resources
- Author Archive Pages, Search Results & 404 Not Found pages
- Priority in releasing new features & other improvements (updates that are meant for both Lite and Pro plugins are first released to the Pro users)
Download Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin Nulled free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.