WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides option to manage Product Stock from Multiple Locations for your WooCommerce Store.
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Features
- Assign Specific Payment Methods to locations
- Allow visitors to choose preferred location on Product Page or Globally
- Restrict customer to specific locations from WordPress Backend
- Emails orders to Locations email ID and WooCommerce locations Managers
- Option to assign Shop Managers to locations
- REST API to get and update product stock for locations
- Displays product Quantity or Availability based on the location.
- Plugin Increase Conversion by Suggesting another nearest location availability of product when its out of stock at selected location
- Automatically detect user’s geolocation from browser and allocate Woocommerce Location based on geolocation.
- Manage Products stock across multiple locations, Warehouses, or Stores.
- Visitors can see selected warehouse / location on checkout and cart page.
- Assign a Delivery area for Location with WooCommerce Shipping Zone
- Adds each location’s Inventory to your default Woocommerce inventory
- Supports Muliti Locations for Simple as well as Variable product type
- Show Distance to Selected Location in Kilometer or Miles
- SubLocation for more granular level inventory control.
- Option to add Location-wise Price
- Option to Automatically choose nearest product location based on users address. (Requires Google Map API key )
Download WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management
Note: If you are having trouble with Free Download WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Nulled, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.